When to review your will
- Every three to four years.
- If your marital status changes.
- When you have children.
- When your children become independent.
- When you move from one state to another.
- When a significant financial change occurs.
- When tax laws change.
- When you want to change an executor, trustee, or guardian.
- When you want to change the charities you choose to support.
If you have questions or would like to talk more about planned giving programs, call Fuller Center headquarters at 229-924-2900.