How it works
- View the site opportunities.
- Submit your group registration request. You will receive confirmation within 72 hours.
- Within two weeks of your team’s confirmation, a non-refundable deposit equal to the 10% of the group registration fee is due. You can pay online here or by mailing a check to the address below. If you are unsure of your numbers, use your lowest estimate. For example, for an estimate of 20-25 volunteers reserve 20 spots and send in 10% of the fees for 20 people. Then, keep in touch with the host site to see if they will still be able to accomodate more volunteers if you have increased interest.
- We will put you in touch with your local Fuller Center leaders, who will begin preparing for your arrival.
- At least three weeks before the start of your trip, have each participant fill out the individual participant registration online form.
- At least three weeks before the start of your trip, have each participant fill out the appropriate waiver form. You can choose to use either the electronic waiver or the old-fashioned paper waiver. Paper waivers can be returned to the Fuller Center by fax, email, or mail to the address below.
- Turn in the balance of the group’s registration payment online here or by mailing a check to the address below.
If you have questions or would like more information feel free to contact us:
Please make checks payable to “The Fuller Center for Housing” and put your trip number in the memo section before mailing to:
The Fuller Center for Housing
Attn: US Builders Registrar
701 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
Americus, GA 31709