David Snell, President, firstname.lastname@example.org
A veteran of Habitat leadership, David served in the U.S. and in Mexico for 10 years. He is the former director of Habitat Education Ministries and spent seven years as president of Habitat for Humanity Colorado. A co-founder of The Fuller Center, David oversaw the formation and growth of projects and partnerships as the Vice President for Programs, traveling extensively around the world. In February 2009, the board elected him to serve as The Fuller Center’s president after Millard Fuller’s death.
Chris Johnson, Director of Communications, email@example.com
Chris enjoyed a 22-year career as a multi-award-winning journalist before coming to The Fuller Center in June 2011. He continues to write a popular column for the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer and is the author of four books, including “The Best of Chris Johnson” and “The Best of Chris Johnson, Volume II”. In addition to writing stories and blogs, Chris oversees The Fuller Center’s website, social media, public relations, media relations, photography, print publications and video departments.
Stacey Odom-Driggers, Director of U.S. Covenant Partner Development, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacey spent a decade leading the Flint River Habitat for Humanity affiliate in Albany, Georgia, and most recently worked in affiliate development for Habitat for Humanity International. Stacey develops, organizes and nurtures newly forming covenant partners in cities where concerned groups have come together and asked to join us. She also assists covenant partners with construction, administration, organization and training.
Ryan Iafigliola, Director of International Field Operations, email@example.com
Ryan helped lead the Inward Bound program in Cleveland, Ohio and the Habitat for Humanity chapter at the University of Notre Dame before joining The Fuller Center. He started as a volunteer to work hand-in-hand with his hero Millard Fuller and ended up creating the Bicycle Adventure. Today he is on staff and oversees the Bicycle Adventure and Global Builders programs, as well as works closely with our international programs to further their development.
Ian Burkes, Global Builders Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ian graduated from UGA in 2014 with his BA in International Affairs before interning with the UGA Wesley Foundation’s international student and media programs. Today, he serves as The Fuller Center’s Global Builders Coordinator — promoting the program and helping teams organize and plan trips to work with The Fuller Center’s international covenant partners. Find the right trip for you at FullerCenter.org/Global-Builders, and Ian will help make it happen!
Kathyie Doyle, Finance Officer, email@example.com
Kathyie manages and oversees the finances at the Fuller Center as well as Koinonia Farm. She worked for many years at Habitat for Humanity. Kathyie is a longtime friend of the Fuller family.
Brenda Barton, Director of U.S. Covenant Partner Support, firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenda is the link between covenant partners and the Americus-based staff. She assists covenant partners in the compliant and start up process, provides training, develops and maintains tools to monitor covenant partner growth and productivity. She assists covenant partners in oversight for special build events.
Sheilla Snell, Special Projects, email@example.com
Sheilla is helping the Fuller Center with a variety of projects. A former business owner of her own insurance agency and wife of Fuller Center president David Snell, she provides executive support to the president’s office, communications and programs.
Cathy Smith, Office and Travel Manager, Grant Writer/Research, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathy began working with Millard and Linda at Habitat in 1999. She is now the office manager of The Fuller Center and arranges travel, special events and speaking engagements. Cathy is also the human resources coordinator for our U.S.-based staff.
Erica Moody, Database and Donor Manager, email@example.com
Erica processes donations to The Fuller Center and payments for Global Builder trips as well as the reports and receipts that accompany them. She maintains our database of partners and supporters and analyzes data for our fund-raising and communications efforts.
Stacey Goolsby, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacey organizes and processes registrations for all Fuller Center events. In addition, she handles lots of paperwork and communications for the Global Builders Program and other Fuller Center programs.
Gloria Bryant, Receptionist, email@example.com
Gloria is the friendly voice and smiling face of The Fuller Center headquarters. She was a family social worker at the Georgia Dept. of Human Resources for 25 years and has been the pastor at Word of Faith Ministry since 1999.
Connor Ciment, Bicycle Adventure Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
A native of Connecticut, Connor graduated from the University of Alabama with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. After graduation, he joined the 2015 Fuller Center Bike Adventure for its 2015 cross-country ride from Oceanside, California, to Portland, Maine. Connor says that during the trip he gained an “utmost appreciation for the Bicycle Adventure’s mission” and accepted the opportunity to coordinate and lead the fundraising and awareness trips for the upcoming year.
- David Snell, President — The Fuller Center for Housing; Americus, Georgia
- Bill Lee, Chairman — President and CEO, North American Retail Hardware Association, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Karen Warkentien, Secretary — Senior Regulatory Consultant, Lewis & Harrison, LLC; Arlington, Virginia
- Pierre Maloka — Former member of Parliament, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kinshasa DRC and Midway Park
- Cary Summers — President, The Museum of the Bible, CEO, The Nehemiah Group , Rogersville, Missouri
- Wilmer Martin— President & CEO of TourMagination, Kitchener, Ontario
- Rev. Chet Johnson — President, Fuller Center for Housing of Gary, Indiana
- Judy Blalack — Director, Silver Valley Fuller Center for Housing, Smelterville, Idaho
- David Forehand — Attorney; Atlanta, Georgia
- Keith Uffman — Pastor, Webster Presbyterian Church, Webster, Texas
- Jeff Cardwell — Owner, Cardwell Do-It-Best stores, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Steve Coggins, General Counsel — Partner, Rountree, Losee & Baldwin; Wilmington, North Carolina
- Linda Fuller Degelmann, Emeritus — Co-founder of The Fuller Center for Housing and Habitat for Humanity; “First Lady of Affordable Housing”
- Todd Sloan, Assistant Treasurer, ex-oficio — District Sales Manager, Linear Technology Corporation; South Barrington, Illinois
- Bill Muse, Cincinnati, OH. Chair
- Lorene M. Burkhart, Indianapolis, IN
- Maggie Chrisman, Tucson, AZ
- Dr. Gary Cook, Dallas, TX
- Robert and Millicent Crowley, Tucson, AZ
- David Danel, Hammond, LA
- Betty DeMent, Opelika A
- Hub Erickson, Downers Grove, IL
- Ron Fisher, Indianapolis, IN
- Rev. David Good, Old Lyme, CT
- Lyle S. Hanna, Lexington, KY
- Dr. Greg Hunt., Olathe, KS
- Dr. KunMo Chung, Seoul, Korea
- Phil Lader, Charleston, SC
- Mack McCarter, Shreveport, LA
- Rev. Jim McIlrath, Warner Robins, GA
- David Matthews, Winston Salem, NC
- Don Mosley, Comer, GA
- George and Anne Peagler, Americus, GA
- Robert Potts, Jonesboro, AR
- Allan Purtill, Huntersville, NC
- Vera Randall, Boween Mountain NSW, Australia
- Janet Spier, Indio, CA
- Jill Stuckey, Jonesboro, GA
- Rev. George Tolman., Tucson, AZ
- Katie Weir, Shreveport, LA
- John Wieland , Atlanta, GA
- John Schaub, Sarasota, FL