Register or Pay
The Registration Process
Click the register button to join a trip and then sign the online waiver. Choose which trip on the registration form. No payment required.
Your Team Leader should be in touch within 2 business days, if they have not already, to discuss their trip. Team Leaders must approve each participant who joins their team.
For safety considerations see the U.S. State Department travel advisories.
After registering you will receive an important email with links to:
- Your Fuller Center Country Guidebook and
- Your online Pre-Trip Training
Your team leader will also have helpful and detailed information for you.
- All payments and forms are due 45 days before your trip. Late fees apply.
- A $400 non-refundable deposit is due within 2 weeks of signing up. This applies only to open teams, not churches or schools.
- Pay online, or by check at the address at the bottom of this page.
- You may choose to create a fundraising page through our site to cover your fee. Remember that the same deadlines apply, so start fundraising early. (Third party fundraising sites like GoFundMe cannot be used for our trip fees.)
- Your fee covers in-country food, lodging, transportation, emergency travel medical insurance and a donation. It does not include airfare, team R&R excursions, souvenirs, or any tips you may want to leave.
Coordinate with your team leader before purchasing a flight. Teams should arrive together. We provide emergency medical insurance, not trip cancellation insurance, so consider purchasing your own when you purchase your ticket.
And then… Congratulations! You’re all signed up. Continue on to Prepare for Your Trip.
If paying by check, please write your trip number on the memo line and send a check payable to:
Or, you may call us at 229-924-2900 from 8:30 – 4:30 ET Monday – Friday to talk through any payment questions.