Meet some of our newest homeowner partner families in Bolivia
Our partners at The Fuller Center for Housing of Bolivia sent us these recent homeowner updates that we would like to share with you. They know that a decent home provides a foundation for success in many areas, particularly in education — not just for students, but for teachers as well. Here are a few of the recent partner family profiles provided by our Bolivian partners:
- Claudia Lopez is a school teacher who has two jobs in different schools, is a mother of a small child and finally has a home of her own.
- Zulay Pary is a school teacher in a rural community. She and her husband are happy to have a home for their family, which includes small children.
- Quelca is an electrical professor, working far away from the city right now. They wanted to have their own home for when they return. Their children are growing up, and they want to give them better access to education.
- Mabel Flores and her husband, Jorge, were pregnant at the time we delivered their home, so it was wonderful to see them start a family with a home of their own.
- Maribel Alvarado works for a cold meat company selling products. She’s a young single woman who decided to invest in her first home while staying with her parents and finishing her studies.