Millard Fuller adds green building to the Theology of the Hammer
When Millard Fuller first wrote The Theology of the Hammer in 1994, many of the current environmental issues we face today were still not fully understood. In the following letter, he addresses the importance of spreading awareness on these issues and incorporating green building and sustainable housing practices in The Fuller Center’s ministry.
• Read a feature article on The Fuller Center’s green building projects around the country
• Read a Q and A session with Kirk Lyman-Barner on the benefits of green building
• Contact your local covenant partner about starting a green building project in your community
• Read an Earth Day litany by Kirk Lyman-Barner
• Listen to green building podcasts