Millard Fuller Legacy Build 2010
Indianapolis was the international host city for the second annual Millard Fuller Legacy Build of 2010 that took place Sept. 6-10. To honor our founder and his vision of a grassroots movement working to end poverty housing, the Fuller Center built seven new homes and renovated 15 homes in Indianapolis during the build week. In addition, Habitat for Humanity of Greater Indianapolis partnered with the Fuller Center of Central Indy to build one new house during the 2010 Millard Fuller Legacy Build in the same area. The week also featured a special event with a book signing by Linda Fuller for the new book about Millard’s life, "Beyond the American Dream" as well as the first screening of a documentary by the same name. Read more about this special event here.
Millard Fuller Legacy Build 2010….Unforgettable week! – Check out all the events…
- Check out our official Legacy Build PHOTO albums!
- VIDEOS from the week (volunteers, homeowners)
- Official Legacy Build blog (videos, stories, photos)
- FCH president David Snell posted a new blog each day of the build. Find David’s blog here!
- Faith Builders Blog – many stories and interviews from the week.
- Follow us on Facebook for updates live from the build.
- Click for some of the GREAT build news coverage!
100 Houses Worldwide
During that same time period, an additional 100 houses were built, renovated or dedicated across the U.S. and around the world.
Take a minute to learn more about what was an unforgettable week of people from all over the country working together, helping to uplift our partner families and improve communities, while building a better world, one house at a time.
Learn more about the MFLB:
- Legacy Build 2009 – took place in Millard Fuller’s hometown of Lanett, Ala.
- HISTORY of the Legacy Build