● No large group meetings. CDC recommends we avoid gatherings of 10+ people.
● Discourage hand-shaking and other contact greetings
● Keep a minimum 6-foot distance between each other
● Instruct all workers to clean hands often with an alcohol based sanitizer that contains at least 60- 95% alcohol
● Avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth
● Do not share tools if at all possible. If need be, disinfect before using someone else’s tool.
● Do not share PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
● Disinfect reusable supplies and equipment
● Provide routine environmental cleaning of door handles, equipment controls, inside of trucks, etc.
● Avoid the use of a common water cooler!
● Crews that have water available on site can make hand washing stations available with soap and water for workers.
● Facial masks are voluntary, but recommended.
Helpful hint: If you want to search for a specific topic in the Operations Manual, search for the word “manual” followed by a “+” sign and then a specific term. For example, if you want to know more about hammers, you would search for “manual+hammers”.