PUT YOUR FAITH INTO ACTION WITH US!
The Fuller Center for Housing is not a church, but a servant of the church. Unashamedly Christian and enthusiastically ecumenical, The Fuller Center seeks thriving ministry partnerships with faith communities and congregations worldwide. These partnerships can involve mission trips, donations, volunteering, becoming a Faith Builder and many different kinds of support, whether it’s hosting Bicycle Adventure teams as they roll through your town or allowing us to speak at your church and tell you about our mission. No matter how small or large your church community, we have ways you can put your faith into action with us! Learn more here!
Thank you for practicing "Faith in Action" with us!
- The Presbyterian Church of Mount Kisco, N.Y., holds unique fundraiser for Fuller Center’s work in Haiti.
- Several churches in Henry County, Ga., step up to support Millard Fuller Legacy Build.
- Members of Asbury UMC in Raleigh, N.C., help girl get prosthetic leg after meeting her during Fuller Center mission trip.
- Seminary student writes about serving others through The Fuller Center.
- Learn about theologian Clarence Jordan and how he inspired our founders.
- Bossier City, La.’s Asbury UMC build house to honor service-minded girl who died in crash.
- A rock of support in Louisville, Ky., Spirit of Love Center now has worker living in a Fuller Center home.
- Work in Haiti further strengthens Fuller Center ties with Lott Carey Foreign Mission Convention.
- Americus Mennonite Fellowship member, age 12, sells popcorn to raise money for Haiti work.
- Lancaster Mennonite students construct Greater Blessing boxes for Fuller Center.
- Southeast Conference of the United Church of Christ sponsors trip to Democratic Republic of the Congo, where Fullers launched world’s affordable housing movement.
- Bossier City, La.’s First United Methodist Church sends youth group to repair home at Koinonia Farm, where Fuller Center ministry began.
- Faith In Action weekend involves 22 local ministries in Sumter County, Ga.
- Americus, Ga., congregation takes church outside the building to work with Fuller Center.