The Detroit Lakes Area Fuller Center assists members of the Detroit Lakes Area (southwest Becker County, Minnesota) build and renovate homes at lower overall costs than conventional loans. This is made possible by the Fuller Center for Housing programs, our generous donors, eager volunteers, and active participation and contributions by the beneficiaries of the programs.
Specific requirements/considerations for applicants are subject to change and covered in application process, however, can be summarized as the following:
– applicant need (can’t qualify for other more conventional loans/programs)
– applicant willingness to partner (“sweat equity” volunteer hours required)
– applicant ability to pay the zero-percent-interest mortgage
Gifts of Time and Talents
– Board and Committee members
– Volunteers for events/activities (no experience required)
Gifts of Treasures
– Monetary Donations (feel free to use the link on this page or contact us for alternate methods)
– All monetary donations are tax-deductible!
– Donations of tools, equipment, supplies, food for volunteers, etc. are also greatly appreciated