2011 Covenant Partner Conference
The 3rd Annual Covenant Partner Conference hosted by the Louisville Fuller Center for Housing took place March 18-20, 2011 in Louisville, Kentucky. The 3rd Annual Covenant Partner Conference was in conjunction with The Fuller Center for Housing’s international board meeting. Best selling author Edgar Stoesz and nationally known fundraiser Dr. Len Moisan were some of the keynote speakers for the two day conference. In between general sessions there were workshops covering topics ranging from covenant partner software to green building initiatives. Covenant partners from all around the country took part in the 2 day conference to gather and share ideas. Covenant partners concluded with a tour of Churchill Downs and a dinner recognizing several of the covenant partners with service awards.
3rd Annual Covenant Partner Presentation Materials:
- Comprehensive Neighborhood Revitalization (ppt)– Mark Stewart, President, SEND, Inc.
- How to Position Your Board for Fundraising (ppt)-Dr. Len Moisan, President & Founder of The Covenant Group
Green Building Methodology (ppt)- Chris Zitelli, Kentucky Chapter, Green Building Council
- Fuller Center for Housing of Armenia-Gohar Palyan, Director of Development, Fuller Center for Housing of Armenia
- Covenant Partner Issues – Gift Acceptance Policies, Hands on Banking, NSP Funds, REO Properties, US Communities, Volunteer Match-(word)-Glen Barton, Vice President, US Field Operations, Fuller Center for Housing, Inc.
- Establishing Land Trust (ppt)– Harry Borders, Attorney with Borders and Borders, Inc.
- Covenant Partner Software (ppt)-Nancy Woolsey, MorethanData, Inc.
See you next year in Americus for the 4th Annual Covenant Partner Conference !
For more information or questions concerning the Covenant Partner Conference please contact Glen Barton at email@example.com or call 850-364-8574 or 318-525-7948.
|Insurance Workshop 1.pdf||10.2 MB|