Build a Fundraising Web Page
PERSONAL FUNDRAISING PAGES ARE TEMPORARILY DISABLED AS WE TRANSITION TO A NEW, MORE EFFECTIVE PERSONAL FUNDRAISING PLATFORM. THESE NEW FUNDRAISING PAGES WILL BE UNVEILED SOON. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT!
Why create a fundraising page?
All donations great and small are a blessing to The Fuller Center, its projects and its partner families. A fundraising page is one way to make your support grow by enlisting friends and family to the cause of The Fuller Center.
The possibilities are endless!
- Have a special fundraiser in honor or in memory of a loved one.
- Raise money for a Global Builders trip or Student Builders event.
- Enlist your church or family to raise money for a home in your community.
- Ask people to donate to The Fuller Center in your name for your birthday, wedding or another holiday.
- Ask people to sponsor your sporting activity.
What is a personal fundraising page like?
- Donors can post personal messages, receive tax receipts, learn about The Fuller Center and get involved with us. Or, they can maintain their privacy and remain anonymous.
- You can include a personal message and track your progress.
- You can start your own campaign and encourage others to start their own fundraising pages.
If you have any questions at all about this process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com