A message from the Fuller family
We are truly overwhelmed with the love and support from family, friends and supporters of my father’s work from all over the country and the world. My mother, sisters and our entire family are extremely grateful for your prayers and acts of kindness. Your love and admiration for Dad helps to ease our grief. Despite the loss of a beloved husband, father and grandfather, our spirits are high. We know that Dad is in heaven now, and we will celebrate his life’s accomplishments and continue to carry out his vision.
In lieu of flowers, the Fuller family hopes that you will honor Dad by signing the guest book on this web site, making a donation to support the work of The Fuller Center, volunteering with your local Fuller Center or Habitat for Humanity partner, or spreading the word about the need to eliminate poverty housing, a condition which affects over one billion people around the world. Dad never gave up, and would not want you to, either.
With love, gratitude and abiding faith,
Chris Fuller, on behalf of the Fuller family
Millard is survived by his wife of 50 years, Linda Caldwell Fuller, their four children: Chris, Kim, Faith & Georgia, and nine grandchildren.
- Christopher Dean Fuller, Macon, GA; wife Dianne, sons, Ben & Joshua.
- Estin Kimberly Fuller Isakson; Argyle, TX; husband Jim, sons, Zachary & Alexander.
- Linda Faith Fuller Umstattd, Americus, GA; husband Scott Umstattd, no children.
- Georgia Ailene Fuller Luedi, Jacksonville, FL, Husband Manfred Luedi, children: Sophie, Jasmine, Destin, Sean and Naomi.
- Millard had two younger brothers, Nick (deceased) married to Nancy (deceased), and J. Doyle Fuller married to Becky. Nick and Nancy have three children, Neil, Nathan and Ned. Doyle and Becky have two children, Jay and Jacob.
We'd love to hear your comments!