Millard Fuller Legacy Build 2012-Henry County, GA Sponsor Information
Fuller Center for Housing is working hard to collaborate with many community partners to make the Millard Fuller Legacy Build 2012 a great success. We are very thankful for those that have come forth to help with the build this year in Henry County, Georgia. Please take the time to view some of our partners for this year’s event. Check back for additional partners.
- Aarons, Inc.-Aarons, Inc. will be providing the appliances for 3 of our renovation homes this year. Aaron’s Inc. has been a continuing corporate sponsor for many of Fuller Center builds. Learn more about Aaron’s Inc.
- Atlas Roofing Corp.-Atlas Roofing Corporation will be providing the shingles and underlayment for our homes. Learn more about Atlas Roofing Corp.
- City of McDonough, GA- The city of McDonough, Ga will be helping with food services for our volunteers along with waste disposal. Learn more about the City of McDonough.
- Henry County Water and Sewerage Authority-Henry County Water and Sewerage Authority will be providing bottled water to our many volunteers. Learn more about Henry County Water and Sewerage Authority.
- Home Depot-Home Depot is a sponsor and is providing some of our building materials and "Team Depot" volunteers for this years projects. Learn more about Home Depot.
- Shiloh Baptist Church, McDonough, GA- Shiloh Baptist Church located at 262 Macon St. McDonough, GA will be part of hosting food services for volunteers of the Millard Fuller Legacy Build 2012. Learn more about Shiloh Baptist Church
- Wesley Chapel UMC- Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church, 397 Racetrack Rd., McDonough, GA will be the host site for our Sunday, Sept 9th kick off event. Learn more about Wesley Chapel UMC.
- Wesley Way Church UMC– Wesley Way United Methodist Church located at 150 John Wesley Way, McDonough, GA will be part of hosting food services for volunteers of the Millard Fuller Legacy 2012 build. Learn more about Wesley Way UMC.