- Join The Movement
- Media & More
- About Us
U.S. Build Teams
Match your group with a project that needs your help! Every year, volunteers from schools, churches, or other organizations bring excitement and the sweat of their brow to Fuller Center projects across the United States.
As they give of themselves, they find that they are the ones truly blessed with experiences and friendships to remember. (To build outside the U.S., visit our Global Builders page.)
Here’s how it works:
- View the site opportunities.
- Submit your registration request. You will receive confirmation within 72 hours.
- Within two weeks of your team's confirmation, a non-refundable deposit equal to the cost of one participant's registration fee is due. Pay it here or a check can be mailed to the address below.
- We will put you in touch with your local Fuller Center leaders, who will begin preparing for your arrival.
- At least three weeks before the start of your trip:
- Have each participant fill out the participant registration online form.
- Have each participant fill out the appropriate waiver form and return them by mail to the address below.
- Turn in the balance of the group’s registration payment. Finish payment here or by mailing a check to the address below.
When you return from your trip, tell us how it was with a Trip Evaluation.
Go, change lives and have a great time!
If you have questions or would like more information feel free to contact us:
Please make checks payable to “The Fuller Center for Housing” and put “work team donation” in the memo section before mailing to:
The Fuller Center for Housing
P.O. Box 523
Americus, GA 31709