(KMSS, KTAL) Construction will begin March 9 in Shreveport, La., on four homes for veterans who are currently or have at one point been homeless. It’s a project that is funded primarily by a $300,000 donation by rock music legend Roger Waters, formerly of Pink Floyd. Fuller Center of Northwest Louisiana Executive Director Lee Jeter continues to encourage volunteers and donations for the project. For more information on the build, click here.
- Join us
- Where we work
- Volunteer / Upcoming Builds
- U.S. Builders
- Bicycle Adventure
- 2017 Millard Fuller Legacy Build
- Start a Covenant Partner
- Global Builders
- About Us
- Global Builders
IN THE NEWS: TV coverage of Veterans Build 2013 in Shreveport
This post was written by Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson is the Director of Communications for The Fuller Center for Housing, a multi-award-winning columnist for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer and author of 4 books.
4,026 FAMILIES HOUSED THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Search our site
Get our newsletter
- Two years after Nepal earthquake, we remain committed to building hope, sharing expertise April 25, 2017
- Volunteers spruce up properties in epicenter of Louisville neighborhood’s transformation April 24, 2017
- Easter: Time for Christians to stand up and demonstrate our beliefs in a powerful way April 13, 2017
- Scott Brand: This literally takes team-building to another level April 6, 2017
- All I want is for my mom to have a nice house, boy repeatedly wished; now she will March 30, 2017
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution features Wittenberg students’ mission trip March 27, 2017
- Johnson State College professor: Global Builders trips life-changing for students March 24, 2017
- Make your charitable gifts go further by supporting grass-roots nonprofits March 21, 2017
Thank you for making our work possible!
Never miss a story
© 2017 The Fuller Center for Housing : The Fuller Center is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. The Fuller Center for Housing is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating poverty housing worldwide. Visit our headquarters at 701 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Americus, GA 31719 or call us at (229) 924-2900. Fax: (229) 924=2901