(KMSS, KTAL) Construction will begin March 9 in Shreveport, La., on four homes for veterans who are currently or have at one point been homeless. It’s a project that is funded primarily by a $300,000 donation by rock music legend Roger Waters, formerly of Pink Floyd. Fuller Center of Northwest Louisiana Executive Director Lee Jeter continues to encourage volunteers and donations for the project. For more information on the build, click here.
- Join us
- Where we work
- Volunteer / Upcoming Builds
- U.S. Builders
- Bicycle Adventure
- Millard Fuller Legacy Builds
- Start a Covenant Partner
- Discussion Boards
- Global Builders
- About Us
- Global Builders
3,600 FAMILIES HOUSED THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Search our site
- Armenian Marriott Hotel Yerevan staff help family of 11 complete home August 25, 2016
- Renowned musician Flo Anito composes song to support Fuller Center in Bolivia August 24, 2016
- Be sure your flood relief dollars go to validated nonprofits like The Fuller Center August 24, 2016
- The best way to stop illegal immigration is at its source August 22, 2016
- LOUISIANA FLOOD UPDATE: Report from Fuller Center leader in Tangipahoa Parish August 18, 2016
- Retired Iowa farmer Bob Hibma, 78, talks about ‘biking for a purpose’ August 17, 2016
- North Central College student pens powerful blog post about Nicaragua service trip August 15, 2016
- Vote for your favorite story from our five finalists in the ‘Home That Built Me’ contest August 15, 2016
Thank you for making our work possible!
Never miss a story
© 2016 The Fuller Center for Housing : The Fuller Center is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. The Fuller Center for Housing is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating poverty housing worldwide. Visit our headquarters at 701 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Americus, GA 31719 or call us at (229) 924-2900.