(KMSS, KTAL) Construction will begin March 9 in Shreveport, La., on four homes for veterans who are currently or have at one point been homeless. It’s a project that is funded primarily by a $300,000 donation by rock music legend Roger Waters, formerly of Pink Floyd. Fuller Center of Northwest Louisiana Executive Director Lee Jeter continues to encourage volunteers and donations for the project. For more information on the build, click here.
- Join us
- Where we work
- U.S. Builders
- Bicycle Adventure
- Millard Fuller Legacy Builds
- Save a House / Make a Home
- Start a Covenant Partner
- Global Builders
- About Us
- Global Builders
Search our site
- Linda Fuller 75th Birthday Build — Macon, Ga. (March 19, 2016)
- Fuller Center Annual Conference — Americus, Ga. (April 29-30, 2016)
- Disaster ReBuilders Warrior Creek Build — Welch, West Virginia (May 8-14, May 15-21, 2016
- Millard Fuller Legacy Build — Armenia (July 17-23, 2016)
- Millard Fuller Legacy Build — Valley, Ala. (Sept. 18-23, 2016)
- Volunteer Quell Jenkins inspires others with faith, service and perseverance
- NRHA, Stanley Black & Decker grants support 2016 Bicycle Adventure build days
- Freshmen at Massachusetts high school to spend week building in Haiti
- Shreveport Times reports on Allendale’s rise from ‘food desert’ status
- Fuller Center trips to Nicaragua rank No. 2 out of 5,860 volunteer abroad programs
- Energy-efficiency study leads to weatherization efforts in Baptist Town area of Greenwood, Miss.
- David Snell: Remembering Millard Fuller’s dream of “No more shacks!”
- More than a decade after Katrina, family to get new home
701 S Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd
Americus, GA 31719
Thank you for making our work possible!
© 2016 The Fuller Center for Housing : The Fuller Center is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. The Fuller Center for Housing is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating poverty housing worldwide.