David Snell, President, email@example.com
A veteran of Habitat leadership, David served in the U.S. and in Mexico for 10 years. He is the former director of Habitat Education Ministries and spent seven years as president of Habitat for Humanity Colorado. A co-founder of The Fuller Center, David oversaw the formation and growth of projects and partnerships as the Vice President for Programs, traveling extensively around the world. In February 2009, the board elected him to serve as The Fuller Center’s president after Millard Fuller’s death.
Chris Johnson, Director of Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris enjoyed a 22-year career as a multi-award-winning journalist before coming to The Fuller Center in June 2011. He continues to write a popular column for the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer and is the author of three books, including “I Heard It Through the Kudzu Vine” and “The Best of Chris Johnson.” In addition to writing stories and blogs, Chris oversees The Fuller Center’s website, social media, public relations, media relations, photography, print publications and video departments.
Stacey Odom-Driggers, Director of U.S. Covenant Partner Development, email@example.com
Stacey spent a decade leading the Flint River Habitat for Humanity affiliate in Albany, Georgia, and most recently worked in affiliate development for Habitat for Humanity International. Stacey develops, organizes and nurtures newly forming covenant partners in cities where concerned groups have come together and asked to join us. She also assists covenant partners with construction, administration, organization and training.
Ryan Iafigliola, Director of International Field Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryan helped lead the Inward Bound program in Cleveland, Ohio and the Habitat for Humanity chapter at the University of Notre Dame before joining The Fuller Center. He started as a volunteer to work hand-in-hand with his hero Millard Fuller and ended up creating the Bicycle Adventure. Today he is on staff and oversees the Bicycle Adventure and Global Builders programs, as well as works closely with our international programs to further their development.
Allen Slabaugh, Global Builders coordinator, email@example.com
A 2009 graduate of Bluffton University with degrees in Business and Sports Management, Allen spent his first two years with The Fuller Center organizing and overseeing the Student Builders program and the Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure. Today, Allen serves as The Fuller Center’s Global Builders coordinator — promoting the program and helping teams organize and plan trips to work with The Fuller Center’s international covenant partners.
Kathyie Doyle, Finance Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Kathyie manages and oversees the finances at the Fuller Center as well as Koinonia Farm. She worked for many years at Habitat for Humanity. Kathyie is a longtime friend of the Fuller family.
Brenda Barton, Director of U.S. Covenant Partner Support, email@example.com Brenda is the link between covenant partners and the Americus-based staff. She assists covenant partners in the compliant and start up process, provides training, develops and maintains tools to monitor covenant partner growth and productivity. She assists covenant partners in oversight for special build events.
Sheilla Snell, Special Projects, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheilla is helping the Fuller Center with a variety of projects. A former business owner of her own insurance agency and wife of Fuller Center president David Snell, she provides executive support to the president’s office, communications and programs.
Cathy Smith, Office and Travel Manager, Grant Writer/Research, email@example.com
Cathy began working with Millard and Linda at Habitat in 1999. She is now the office manager of The Fuller Center and arranges travel, special events and speaking engagements. Cathy is also the human resources coordinator for our U.S.-based staff.
Erica Moody, Database and Donor Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Erica processes donations to The Fuller Center and payments for Global Builder trips as well as the reports and receipts that accompany them. She maintains our database of partners and supporters and analyzes data for our fund-raising and communications efforts.
Sharon Tarver, Executive Assistant to the President, email@example.com
Sharon is the assistant to President David Snell. Sharon worked with Millard Fuller for over a decade both at Habitat for Humanity and The Fuller Center for Housing. Millard called Sharon his human encyclopedia, database and back-up memory. She has continued in her role — now helping Mr. Snell who took over as President of the Fuller Center after Millard’s death in February 2009. Sharon is also in charge of coordinating U.S. Builders trips.
Stacey Goolsby, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacey organizes and processes registrations for all Fuller Center events. In addition, she handles lots of paperwork and communications for the Global Builders Program and other Fuller Center programs.
Gloria Bryant, Receptionist, email@example.com
Gloria is the friendly voice and smiling face of The Fuller Center headquarters. She was a family social worker at the Georgia Dept. of Human Resources for 25 years and has been the pastor at Word of Faith Ministry since 1999.
Connor Ciment, Bicycle Adventure Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
A native of Connecticut, Connor graduated from the University of Alabama with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. After graduation, he joined the 2015 Fuller Center Bike Adventure for its 2015 cross-country ride from Oceanside, California, to Portland, Maine. Connor says that during the trip he gained an “utmost appreciation for the Bicycle Adventure’s mission” and accepted the opportunity to coordinate and lead the fundraising and awareness trips for the upcoming year.
Jessica McClain, Communications Specialist, email@example.com
After serving as the communication intern for the Bicycle Adventure in 2015 and 2016, Jessica is now volunteering full-time for the Fuller Center as a communications specialist. A recent graduate of Wofford College, she uses her Spanish degree to focus especially on our Spanish-speaking covenant partner relations.
Henry Downes, Outdoor Adventure Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
A recent graduate of The University of Alabama with a degree in Applied Economics, Henry rode from Seattle to Washington, D.C., with the Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure in the summer of 2016. As Outdoor Adventures Coordinator, Henry will lead a cross-county bike trip from San Francisco to Savannah, GA in summer 2017 and also is developing new outdoor events around the country to raise funds for the Fuller Center’s global mission of helping families have decent, affordable housing.
- David Snell, President — The Fuller Center for Housing; Americus, Georgia
- Bill Lee, Chairman — President and CEO, North American Retail Hardware Association, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Todd Sloan, Treasurer — District Sales Manager, Linear Technology Corporation; South Barrington, Illinois
- Edgar Stoesz — author and former board chairman for Habitat for Humanity International, American Leprosy Missions, Heifer International and Hospital Albert Schweitzer (Haiti); Akron, Pennsylvania
- Robert K. Abel — Retired; Linthicum Heights, Maryland
- Pierre Maloka — Former member of Parliament, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kinshasa DRC and Midway Park
- Cary Summers — President, The Museum of the Bible, CEO, The Nehemiah Group , Rogersville, Missouri
- Wilmer Martin— President & CEO of TourMagination, Kitchener, Ontario
- Rev. Chet Johnson — President, Fuller Center for Housing of Gary, Indiana
- Jackie Goodman — Residential realtor with Atlanta Communities Real Estate; Atlanta, Georgia
- Judy Blalack — Director, Silver Valley Fuller Center for Housing, Smelterville, Idaho
- David Forehand — Attorney; Atlanta, Georgia
- Karen Warkentien — Senior Regulatory Consultant, Lewis & Harrison, LLC; Arlington, Virginia
- Keith Uffman — Pastor, Webster Presbyterian Church, Webster, Texas
- Jeff Cardwell — Owner, Cardwell Do-It-Best stores, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Steve Coggins, General Counsel — Partner, Rountree, Losee & Baldwin; Wilmington, North Carolina
- Linda Fuller Degelmann, Emeritus — Co-founder of The Fuller Center for Housing and Habitat for Humanity; “First Lady of Affordable Housing”
- Bill Muse, Cincinnati, OH. Chair
- Lorene M. Burkhart, Indianapolis, IN
- Maggie Chrisman, Tucson, AZ
- Dr. Gary Cook, Dallas, TX
- Robert and Millicent Crowley, Tucson, AZ
- David Danel, Hammond, LA
- Betty DeMent, Opelika A
- Hub Erickson, Downers Grove, IL
- Ron Fisher, Indianapolis, IN
- Rev. David Good, Old Lyme, CT
- Lyle S. Hanna, Lexington, KY
- Dr. Greg Hunt., Olathe, KS
- Dr. KunMo Chung, Seoul, Korea
- Phil Lader, Charleston, SC
- Mack McCarter, Shreveport, LA
- Rev. Jim McIlrath, Warner Robins, GA
- David Matthews, Winston Salem, NC
- Don Mosley, Comer, GA
- George and Anne Peagler, Americus, GA
- Robert Potts, Jonesboro, AR
- Allan Purtill, Huntersville, NC
- Vera Randall, Boween Mountain NSW, Australia
- Janet Spier, Indio, CA
- Jill Stuckey, Jonesboro, GA
- Rev. George Tolman., Tucson, AZ
- Katie Weir, Shreveport, LA
- John Wieland , Atlanta, GA
- John Schaub, Sarasota, FL