Wittenberg University students bring a surge of energy to the communities in which they serve others during their alternative spring breaks, and that lift definitely was needed in Albany, Georgia, where they are working to help families impacted by two storms — including a tornado. As the Albany Herald reports, perhaps no one is more excited to have the students in town than Albany Twin Storms Relief Inc. CEO Makeba Wright and homeowner Ricardo Miguel.
- Join us
- Where we work
- Volunteer / Upcoming Builds
- U.S. Builders
- Bicycle Adventure
- 2017 Millard Fuller Legacy Build
- Start a Covenant Partner
- Global Builders
- About Us
- Global Builders
3,943 FAMILIES HOUSED THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Search our site
Get our newsletter
- All I want is for my mom to have a nice house, boy repeatedly wished; now she will March 30, 2017
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution features Wittenberg students’ mission trip March 27, 2017
- Johnson State College professor: Global Builders trips life-changing for students March 24, 2017
- Make your charitable gifts go further by supporting grass-roots nonprofits March 21, 2017
- Why did we switch to Fuller Center? Groups cite grass-roots principles, local control March 20, 2017
- Fallen Tree Festival to support Fuller Center’s work in storm-ravaged Albany, Georgia March 15, 2017
- Raise the Roof Run, a 5K to support affordable housing, slated for May 10 in Las Vegas March 15, 2017
- 50 college students, 5 different communities and 1 amazing spring break March 14, 2017
Thank you for making our work possible!
Never miss a story
© 2017 The Fuller Center for Housing : The Fuller Center is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. The Fuller Center for Housing is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating poverty housing worldwide. Visit our headquarters at 701 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Americus, GA 31719 or call us at (229) 924-2900.