You can join a team of soon-to-be friends or bring your own group -- either way, it's a mission trip that will change your life, too.
JOIN ONE OF THESE UPCOMING TRIPS! 
1. Affordable - it's about people. Beyond just building homes, our goal is to engage people. Trips are open to skilled and unskilled, young and old. Costs are kept low so trips are as accessible as possible. You can even use our fundraising pages  to cover your entire trip fee!
2. Quality of experience. We've helped over 150 teams and 2,000 volunteers travel the world, where they interact in the community and work directly with partner families. Our best proof that it works? Over 80% of our groups return for future trips.
3. Sustainable impact. The community leads; we support. Building homes through empowering local leadership creates generational-level change. A dry, healthy home has been proven to improve education and preventative health care. Each trip is also designed to create local jobs and support the local economy.
4. It's a beautiful world. We provide personalized attention to help each team get the experience it's seeking. Each Team Leader has the opportunity to include certain R&R opportunities that explore fascinating cultures and God's beautiful earth.
5. This trip will bless you. Discover meaning in life, grow closer to God, build team spirit, and make a difference in the world. Change the world while changing yourself!
AMONG OUR MOST POPULAR DESTINATIONS:
Armenia is a beautiful, mountainous land rich in culture and history. It is steeped in religious heritage as the first country in the world to adopt Christianity as a state religion. It also is home of Mount Ararat, where the Bible says Noah's Ark came to rest after the Great Flood. You might want to bring a little Miles Davis because Armenians have a great affinity for jazz music. Unfortunately, many Armenian families live in metal shipping containers or homes left unfinished when the economy hit a downturn. Learn more !
Ghana is known today for the friendliness of its people, the warm welcome given to visitors and its cultural uniqueness and identity. Ghana stands as a stable, peace-loving nation that is the perfect introduction to a fascinating and beautiful continent. We are currently helping to launch a new community in the Agomeda area near the outskirts of Accra, with the first seven houses already under way. You'll love working side by side with locals where you'll form lifelong bonds and memories. Learn more! 
Though the country has a history of suffering, which was greatly exacerbated by the devastating 2010 earthquake, its people maintain an indomitable spirit. Each volunteer becomes part of a Haiti Empowerment Program that works through Haitians and helps put Haitians to work -- providing economic opportunities in addition to helping build sturdy homes. Whether you're a regular church-goer or haven't set foot in one in years, Sunday church in Haiti is a lively experience you wouldn't soon forget. Learn more !
The fishing village of Las Penitas, Nicaragua is a study in contrasts. Smiling children laugh and play during the day and lay their heads to rest in flimsy, unsafe shacks at night. Fishermen and workers struggle mightily to feed and house their families, yet offer you food and even the shirts off their backs. It's a place you'll want to work, bringing more joy to those who laugh and smile easily. And you'll love helping hard-working people who not only help themselves but are just as eager to help others. Learn more !
Working in the village of La Florida, you'll be surrounded by the beautiful foothills of the Andes mountains. On days off, teams can choose from a relaxing horseback ride, visiting ancient ruins, strolling open-air markets, or even boating the gorgeous Ballestas Islands. After your time with us, many participants have found the legendary ruins of Machu Picchu an easy trip. Come offer a helping hand to these hard-working rural families as they move from thin houses of sticks to solid houses of bricks. Learn more !
|Bolivia ||El Salvador
|Nepal ||Sri Lanka ||Thailand |