(Speedway Town Press) The upcoming June build of a new home in Speedway, Ind., is the result of a partnership between Allison Transmission, the town of Speedway and The Fuller Center for Housing of Central Indiana. Allison Transmission has pledged $30,000 to build the home and will supply all the volunteers with construction supervision supplied by Westport Homes. For more on the upcoming build, click here.
- Join us
- Where we work
- Volunteer / Upcoming Builds
- U.S. Builders
- Bicycle Adventure
- 2017 Millard Fuller Legacy Build
- Start a Covenant Partner
- Global Builders
- About Us
- Global Builders
IN THE NEWS: Allison Transmission gearing up for Speedway build
This post was written by Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson is the Director of Communications for The Fuller Center for Housing, a multi-award-winning columnist for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer and author of 4 books.
4,026 FAMILIES HOUSED THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Search our site
Get our newsletter
- Flood-impacted families waited a long time for this week to come April 27, 2017
- Two years after Nepal earthquake, we remain committed to building hope, sharing expertise April 25, 2017
- Volunteers spruce up properties in epicenter of Louisville neighborhood’s transformation April 24, 2017
- Easter: Time for Christians to stand up and demonstrate our beliefs in a powerful way April 13, 2017
- Scott Brand: This literally takes team-building to another level April 6, 2017
- All I want is for my mom to have a nice house, boy repeatedly wished; now she will March 30, 2017
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution features Wittenberg students’ mission trip March 27, 2017
- Johnson State College professor: Global Builders trips life-changing for students March 24, 2017
Thank you for making our work possible!
Never miss a story
© 2017 The Fuller Center for Housing : The Fuller Center is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. The Fuller Center for Housing is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating poverty housing worldwide. Visit our headquarters at 701 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Americus, GA 31719 or call us at (229) 924-2900. Fax: (229) 924=2901