(Carroll News, Va.) The Fuller Center for Housing-Greater Carroll County Area dedicated a new home this month for Krystal Rosier. Key to the work was the effort of building trades students at Carroll County High School, who did most of the construction on the school grounds before it was moved to its permanent location. For complete coverage of this story, click here to read the article in the Carroll News.
- Join us
- Where we work
- Volunteer / Upcoming Builds
- U.S. Builders
- Bicycle Adventure
- Millard Fuller Legacy Builds
- Start a Covenant Partner
- Discussion Boards
- Global Builders
- About Us
- Global Builders
IN THE NEWS: Greater Carroll County home dedication
This post was written by Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson is the Director of Communications for The Fuller Center for Housing, a multi-award-winning columnist for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer and author of 3 books.
3,611 FAMILIES HOUSED THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Search our site
- Bike Adventure wrapping up record year, but still needs your support! September 27, 2016
- More than 100 Mercer University students help spruce up Macon’s Napier Heights area September 26, 2016
- WRBL-TV reports on final day of 2016 Millard Fuller Legacy Build in Valley, Alabama September 25, 2016
- New Fuller Center volunteer reflects on her first Legacy Build September 22, 2016
- Single mother sees new home as opportunity to change daughter’s life September 21, 2016
- Valley Mayor Leonard Riley happy to see Fuller Center volunteers transform land September 21, 2016
- A chat with retired A.M.E. Bishop Preston Williams, 2016 Millard Fuller Legacy Build volunteer September 21, 2016
- Couple in Lanett, AL having an “indescribable” experience at Legacy Build September 20, 2016
Thank you for making our work possible!
Never miss a story
© 2016 The Fuller Center for Housing : The Fuller Center is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. The Fuller Center for Housing is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating poverty housing worldwide. Visit our headquarters at 701 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Americus, GA 31719 or call us at (229) 924-2900.