(Carroll News, Va.) The Fuller Center for Housing-Greater Carroll County Area dedicated a new home this month for Krystal Rosier. Key to the work was the effort of building trades students at Carroll County High School, who did most of the construction on the school grounds before it was moved to its permanent location. For complete coverage of this story, click here to read the article in the Carroll News.
- Join us
- Where we work
- Volunteer / Upcoming Builds
- U.S. Builders
- Bicycle Adventure
- Millard Fuller Legacy Builds
- Start a Covenant Partner
- Discussion Boards
- Global Builders
- About Us
- Global Builders
IN THE NEWS: Greater Carroll County home dedication
This post was written by Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson is the Director of Communications for The Fuller Center for Housing, a multi-award-winning columnist for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer and author of 3 books.
3,898 FAMILIES HOUSED THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Search our site
Get our newsletter
- Georgia Power employees help refurbish derelict Macon house that will become decent home January 17, 2017
- Seven years after the devastating Haiti earthquake, Fuller Center’s work flourishes January 12, 2017
- Clark County Fuller Center has more avenues to address housing issues in Ohio January 12, 2017
- VIDEO: January 2017 monthly update from Fuller Center for Housing headquarters January 9, 2017
- Rotary Club’s service push aims to work on 15 Fuller Center homes in Hammond, Louisiana, area January 6, 2017
- VIDEO & PHOTO GALLERY: University of Cincinnati rehabilitate homes in Americus January 5, 2017
- 2017 Millard Fuller Legacy Build returning to Indianapolis, site of 2010 build January 3, 2017
- President’s New Year’s message: Show love and be an agent of change in 2017 December 29, 2016
Thank you for making our work possible!
Never miss a story
© 2017 The Fuller Center for Housing : The Fuller Center is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. The Fuller Center for Housing is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating poverty housing worldwide. Visit our headquarters at 701 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Americus, GA 31719 or call us at (229) 924-2900.