(Springfield News-Sun) In Ohio, the Clark County Habitat for Humanity has marked its 25th anniversary by switching to the grass-roots Fuller Center for Housing. Clark County Fuller Center for Housing Executive Director Matt Wilson, whose group has built 57 houses since 1990 tells the Springfield (Ohio) News-Sun that he appreciates The Fuller Center’s return to the grass-roots, Christian principles upon which Millard and Linda Fuller started the affordable housing movement decades ago and that they will not have to pay the kind of affiliate fees Habitat now requires. “That’s the foundation we started under here in Clark County 25 years ago,” he said. To read the complete article, click here.
- Join us
- Where we work
- Volunteer / Upcoming Builds
- U.S. Builders
- Bicycle Adventure
- 2017 Millard Fuller Legacy Build
- Start a Covenant Partner
- Global Builders
- About Us
- Global Builders
IN THE NEWS: Clark County, Ohio, Habitat affiliate joins grass-roots Fuller Center
This post was written by Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson is the Director of Communications for The Fuller Center for Housing, a multi-award-winning columnist for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer and author of 3 books.
3,934 FAMILIES HOUSED THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Search our site
Get our newsletter
- Former Habitat affiliate in Houston, Miss., sees ‘a better fit’ with Fuller Center February 20, 2017
- University of Alabama College of Arts and Sciences report features Bicycle Adventure leaders February 8, 2017
- Updated case statement now available for viewing, downloading or printing February 8, 2017
- VIDEO: The Fuller Center’s monthly update for February 2017 February 6, 2017
- VIDEO: One of the best looks at flood damage in Livingston Parish, Louisiana February 1, 2017
- Disaster Rebuilders set up shop in Louisiana, encourage volunteers to join them January 24, 2017
- New Fuller Center home in Minden, Louisiana, honors passionate supporter January 24, 2017
- VIDEO: Storm recovery in Albany, Georgia — how you can help January 19, 2017
Thank you for making our work possible!
Never miss a story
© 2017 The Fuller Center for Housing : The Fuller Center is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. The Fuller Center for Housing is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating poverty housing worldwide. Visit our headquarters at 701 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Americus, GA 31719 or call us at (229) 924-2900.