(Springfield News-Sun) In Ohio, the Clark County Habitat for Humanity has marked its 25th anniversary by switching to the grass-roots Fuller Center for Housing. Clark County Fuller Center for Housing Executive Director Matt Wilson, whose group has built 57 houses since 1990 tells the Springfield (Ohio) News-Sun that he appreciates The Fuller Center’s return to the grass-roots, Christian principles upon which Millard and Linda Fuller started the affordable housing movement decades ago and that they will not have to pay the kind of affiliate fees Habitat now requires. “That’s the foundation we started under here in Clark County 25 years ago,” he said. To read the complete article, click here.
- Join us
- Where we work
- Volunteer / Upcoming Builds
- U.S. Builders
- Bicycle Adventure
- 2017 Millard Fuller Legacy Build
- Start a Covenant Partner
- Global Builders
- About Us
- Global Builders
IN THE NEWS: Clark County, Ohio, Habitat affiliate joins grass-roots Fuller Center
This post was written by Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson is the Director of Communications for The Fuller Center for Housing, a multi-award-winning columnist for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer and author of 4 books.
3,943 FAMILIES HOUSED THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Search our site
Get our newsletter
- Atlanta Journal-Constitution features Wittenberg students’ mission trip March 27, 2017
- Johnson State College professor: Global Builders trips life-changing for students March 24, 2017
- Make your charitable gifts go further by supporting grass-roots nonprofits March 21, 2017
- Why did we switch to Fuller Center? Groups cite grass-roots principles, local control March 20, 2017
- Fallen Tree Festival to support Fuller Center’s work in storm-ravaged Albany, Georgia March 15, 2017
- Raise the Roof Run, a 5K to support affordable housing, slated for May 10 in Las Vegas March 15, 2017
- 50 college students, 5 different communities and 1 amazing spring break March 14, 2017
- PHOTO GALLERY: Volunteers further improve school in Las Peñitas, Nicaragua March 8, 2017
Thank you for making our work possible!
Never miss a story
© 2017 The Fuller Center for Housing : The Fuller Center is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. The Fuller Center for Housing is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating poverty housing worldwide. Visit our headquarters at 701 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Americus, GA 31719 or call us at (229) 924-2900.