Connor Ciment and Henry Downes sit a few feet apart at the headquarters of The Fuller Center for Housing in Americus, Ga., as they finalize plans for the 2017 Fuller Center Bicycle Adventure’s spring, summer and fall rides. But as the University of Alabama’s Crimson White student newspaper reports, they’re used to working near each other as they were roommates at the University of Alabama, the school from which they both graduated in 2015. The Crimson White features the dynamic duo in this article about how they put off graduate studies and job hunting to work with The Fuller Center to help families have simple, decent places to live.
- Join us
- Where we work
- Volunteer / Upcoming Builds
- U.S. Builders
- Bicycle Adventure
- 2017 Millard Fuller Legacy Build
- Start a Covenant Partner
- Global Builders
- About Us
- Global Builders
Bicycle Adventure leaders featured in University of Alabama student newspaper article
This post was written by Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson is the Director of Communications for The Fuller Center for Housing, a multi-award-winning columnist for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer and author of 4 books.
3,937 FAMILIES HOUSED THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Search our site
Get our newsletter
- Make your charitable gifts go further by supporting grass-roots nonprofits March 21, 2017
- Why did we switch to Fuller Center? Groups cite grass-roots principles, local control March 20, 2017
- Fallen Tree Festival to support Fuller Center’s work in storm-ravaged Albany, Georgia March 15, 2017
- Raise the Roof Run, a 5K to support affordable housing, slated for May 10 in Las Vegas March 15, 2017
- 50 college students, 5 different communities and 1 amazing spring break March 14, 2017
- PHOTO GALLERY: Volunteers further improve school in Las Peñitas, Nicaragua March 8, 2017
- College students give much-needed boost to storm recovery in Albany, Georgia March 7, 2017
- Bike Adventure leader: Global Builders trip to Haiti further enhances perspective March 7, 2017
Thank you for making our work possible!
Never miss a story
© 2017 The Fuller Center for Housing : The Fuller Center is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. The Fuller Center for Housing is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating poverty housing worldwide. Visit our headquarters at 701 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Americus, GA 31719 or call us at (229) 924-2900.