The Fuller Center Disaster ReBuilders’ Back to Biloxi Build kicked off Monday, and three television news reports reflect the positive spirit volunteers have brought to the Gulf Coast that is still dealing with the after-effects of Hurricane Katrina 10 years after the deadly, destructive storm. You can check out each of the news reports below:
- Join us
- Where we work
- Volunteer / Upcoming Builds
- U.S. Builders
- Bicycle Adventure
- 2017 Millard Fuller Legacy Build
- Start a Covenant Partner
- Global Builders
- About Us
- Global Builders
IN THE NEWS: TV stations flock to cover start of Back to Biloxi Build
This post was written by Chris Johnson
Chris Johnson is the Director of Communications for The Fuller Center for Housing, a multi-award-winning columnist for the Columbus (Ga.) Ledger-Enquirer and author of 3 books.
3,934 FAMILIES HOUSED THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
Search our site
Get our newsletter
- Volunteer writes of ‘gestaltism’ and ‘unending gratitude’ after Nicaragua trip February 22, 2017
- ‘I’ve come back home,’ 91-year-old says after house she loves is refurbished February 22, 2017
- Former Habitat affiliate in Houston, Miss., sees ‘a better fit’ with Fuller Center February 20, 2017
- University of Alabama College of Arts and Sciences report features Bicycle Adventure leaders February 8, 2017
- Updated case statement now available for viewing, downloading or printing February 8, 2017
- VIDEO: The Fuller Center’s monthly update for February 2017 February 6, 2017
- VIDEO: One of the best looks at flood damage in Livingston Parish, Louisiana February 1, 2017
- Disaster Rebuilders set up shop in Louisiana, encourage volunteers to join them January 24, 2017
Thank you for making our work possible!
Never miss a story
© 2017 The Fuller Center for Housing : The Fuller Center is a registered 501c3 non-profit organization. The Fuller Center for Housing is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to eliminating poverty housing worldwide. Visit our headquarters at 701 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Americus, GA 31719 or call us at (229) 924-2900.